Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Dealers
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:48:33 -0400

Sam Shoshan wrote:

>   Hi everyone,
> My wife and I are going for a week in Paris from June 1 - June 8.  Can
> anybody give me some info about dealers or shops that are worth
> visiting.  Also, any info regarding to the exact location of the "open
> market" camera show on June 6-7?  It would be helpful.  Thanks very
> much
> Sam Shoshan
> Classic Connection LLC.

Sam,

I have to echo a recommendation made to me by Tom Abrahamsson to visit
La Chambre Claire, a fantastic photo book store on Rue St. Sulpice not
far from the church of the same name in the 6th arrondisement. Great
selection. Wonderful place to browse.

Also, I would echo La Maison du Leica although you really won't see
anything you don't already have other than a copy of a check written to
them by Henri Cartier-Bresson (with his home address).

E-mail me for more funky places to eat.

Carl S.
- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.