Subject: Re: [Leica]Flash capabilities of R series
From: "vonohlen" <vonohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 13:45:02 -0700

I have a similar question (except I don't know what the Nikon systems =
mean).  I have an R-6, which as far as I can determine has a completely =
separate metering system for flash.  Since I am really in the stone age =
as regards flash (not bronze age), I would appreciate any private =
replies to "hamlet" be copied to me.  I have tried to research this on =
the internet, but cannot understand which flash systems use the 351/551 =
adapters...etc.  (Etc. in this case means I am completely unknowing).

regards, Bill
vonohlen@lightspeed.net