Subject: Re: [Leica] Solm's Lack of Quality--rangefinder
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:00:03 -0500

the rangefinder was misaligned vertically - there was no way to line up the
2 images which would/could lead to misfocus and was very disappointing in a
brand new (m6hm) expensive thing.

however, now that i have a replacement, which is fine, i'm loving the 6hm
and am looking forward to it getting its 1st bumps, bangs, scratches etc. in
the field as it begins the ageing process like all of us...though i doubt it
will cough in the morning

(i am careful with the CL though - that swing arm just doesn't look too
sturdy)

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~sblutter/