Subject: Re: [Leica] Separate non-wideangle viewfinders
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 23:14:57 +0800

Martin,

I started using the 90(SGVOO) and 135(SHOOC) finders only seriously for the
last 6 months.  On the contrary, I find them very useful for composing
pictures especially when you are doing hyperfocusing.  You can also adjust
the distance for parallel compensation.

These viewfinders will not improve focusing accuracy - M3 VF is still the
best but because they are so bright, it actually improves my composition,
especially for someone that wear glasses.  This is my humble opinion.  Try
it and you might love it.

Regards,

Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore