Subject: Re: [Leica] Tired of the crap on this list
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:23:06 -0700

There once was a time when we congratulated ourselves on the civility of the LUG.  Oh, well, all things change.
Bob Rose

>>> "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca> 05/11 11:55 PM >>>
 I have been a member of several lists for several different manufacturers
and I have never seen so much bickering as I see on the LUG.  I am a Leica
enthusiast and I am not put off by someone who isn't.  What annoys me is
when people seem to feel it appropriate to use this forum for their
personal battles.  Please, could those persons use direct e-mail to conduct
battle.  I don't want to read it, and I doubt many others do either.  I
believe everyone can write what they want, but please bear in mind that
everyone else will read it so if it's of personal nature - keep it personal
and e-mail them.

You all know who you are, how about being a little more thoughtful of
others.

Thanks,

James