Subject: [Leica] Re: is a finder necessary?
From: CESARIGD <CESARIGD@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:33:52 EDT

Quaestion :
<[Leica] is a finder necessary?

<Is a finder the only workable option for using a 21 or 24 on the M6?
<I have the M6HM, and don''t like the idea of a separate finder each time
<I want to use the wide angle lenses.  Does anyone shoot "sans finder?"

<Are there any M bodies that have a finder frame wider than 28mm?

<Francesco Sanfilippo,

I use to shoot panoramic pictures with an Widelux F8 without finder, since it
is so approximate.

Using Leica, I tried to shoot 21 mm without finder. It's too much
approximative, and I prefer to mount it. With wide angles junk in side or
corners are a problem.
I let connoisseurs answer about leica with  finder frame wider than 28mm, but
I don't think such a snark exist.

Regards,
Dominique