Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL Questions Answers
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:06:57 +0000

- --Next_Part_2977848417_7369307_MS_Mac_IMN

Yes there were five lenses for the CL CLE series
Minolta 28mm
Minolta 40mm
Summicron 40mm
RARE 40mm f2.8 (qty 5?)
90mm Leica and Rokkor (same lens made by Leica for Minolta, I believe)

M lenses work fine except older collapsible ones and some 21's and I believ=
28 see the 1975 Leica Product Guide (Hov has reprinted) for details

And last time I checked a Portland pawnshop HB Loans H&B Loans (call
information for the #) had a 40 Summicron in nice shape ask for Fritz

Mark
- ----------
>From: "Harry D. Mitchell" <harry_mitchell@email.msn.com>
>To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: [Leica] Leica CL Questions
>Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:13:34 -0400

Hello Luggers: I need some help. I just acquired a Leica CL ,SN 1435405 fro=
ebay. From what I could find out this body was manufactured in 1975-76. I
really like the size of this little baby and its light weight . My question
is=DD was not a 40mm lens produced for this model exclusively ?=DD Any one on
the LUG know of one for sale ? Where there other lens ? Could someone list
them for me. Also, I tried my M lens on this body and they seem to mount OK=