Subject: [Leica] <none>
From: alal@bcc.cuny.edu
Date: 12 May 1998 18:41:44 EDT

Hello Everyone,
                              On behalf of a good friend, who is also a
long - term Leica user,  living in India, I'm looking for a near -focus
attachment for the DR Summicron.
                              His lens is an early DR Summicron, SN
1,7XX, XXX, but either the early or late style attachment would be
acceptable.
                              Cosmetic condition is secondary to price.
                              If you have one for sale, please e-mail me
privately.

                   Regards,

                  Akhil Lal