Subject: Re: [Leica] Best camera bag for backpacking
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:38:33 -0600

At 06:12 AM 12/05/98 -0700, you wrote:
>James Burris wrote:
>> So far the Lowe Pro Orion is the leading contender.
>
>Good choice.  Can't carry much more than you mentioned, especially
>without getting uncomfortable.

I use an Orion I.  It is very comfortable, and a bit smaller than its
slightly larger counterpart by Lowe Pro.  It carries very comfortably and
distributes the weight very well when walking.  The slightly larger version
has the extra pockets and is waterproof, if that is important.

I first started with Lowe Pro bags with the Magnum 35, which they no longer
make.  It has been given regular, heavy use over the past 15 years or so,
and is still in good condition.

- -GH