Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #46
From: "adrian bradshaw" <abpeking@public.bta.net.cn>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 10:59:41 +0800

Alan Hull wrote,

>The sun is shining and I have a darkroom to build, isn't that typical, if
>not topical.

Touch=E9 for the product sources I guess - but I presonally would rather have
a Trintron I can buy and use for reasonable bucks than one that costs
squadillions and is used only by the military. Likewise I am glad Nikon is
not primarily a military contractor as it was during WWII: as for Leica I
think the KE7A is as cool as they get (and I wish I got one too) so can
overlook the fact that for a long time (but no more??) they have been part
of the dreaded 'military industrial complex'!
Well I am not going to drift further into issues of who got what and how
when you clearly have more important things to do (g)! Tell me a bit about
your darkroom - I have been using an ancient Valloy 11 enlarger for the las=
year or so and absolutely love it: the prints are luminous and have a bette=
look to them than from any other enlarger I have used.
Best regards,

Adrian