Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL Questions
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:49:15 +0000

Fritz at
- ----------
>From: "Harry D. Mitchell"
>To: "Leica Users Group"
>Subject: [Leica] Leica CL Questions
>Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:13:34 -0400

Hello Luggers: I need some help. I just acquired a Leica CL = ,SN 1435405
from ebay. From what I could find out this body was manufactured=  in
1975-76. I really like the size of this little baby and its light weight=  .
My question is=DD was not a 40mm lens produced for this model exclusively ?=
=DD Any one on the LUG know of one for sale ? Where there other lens ? Could
s= omeone list them for me. Also, I tried my M lens on this body and they
seem = to mount OK. I hope I am not doing any damage to the lens or body.
Thanks in=  advance Harry