Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Users-Be Careful!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:27:05 +0100

Don wrote:

<<<<<but in my experience when carrying the M6 in a bag is that it is
easier and quicker for me to thumb the advance lever than it is to fumble
with the shutter speed dial getting it off of the B setting to something
appropriate.  I usually (with shorter lenses) carry the M6 with shutter
uncocked and the speed
>set at 1/60 or 1/125 or 1/250 (depending on the film in the camera) and
>then simply thumb the advance as it comes clear of the bag.>>>>>

Hi Don,

yep that's another method and done it myself a few times works quite well.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant