Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 18:32:35 +0200

> Fr=E5n: AJSymi=20
> I would love to see Leica re-introduce the "Safari" finish.=20

- -----------
Whatever for?  As a disguise it doesn't work.  I always have a good giggl=
when I see those army General types at a press conferences dressed in
jungle greens.  I always think how the organisers of the conference are s=
inconsiderate not to surround them with potted plants to make them feel
comfortable.   But then I suppose its really up to the Generals to outfit
themselves according to the office decor.  Maybe arrive dressed up as a
filing cabinet perhaps.

The M6, as a street camera decked in jungle livery would be equally
conspicuous.  My suggestion would be for Leica to introduce an M6 disguis=
ed
as an ice cream cone.  The cherry on top being of course a red dot.  But
then one would have to carry around a pocket full of coins to hand to the
street urchins to get them to shove off and buy their own ice cream. =20

Alan Hull