Subject: Re: [Leica] Oxymoronic request
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:28:55 -0700

Actually, the Nikon SB26 (and I'll bet the SB28) work great with an M6.
(I actually use an SB26)

The Nikon and Canon flashes actually have a better density or power,
function, and control per unit size than the Metz units (at least IMHO).
However, the EOS flashes won't work on an M6.

The SB26 works great with an M6.  It's of a reasonable size, powerful,
bounces, rotates, has *great* control, a catch-light bouncer, etc.
If you don't need the auto-slave built-in, the SB28 is supposed to be
a good flash in less size.

(This is a little weird, I own 4 Canons 2 Leicas, and 0 Nikons.)

bmw