Subject: RE: [Leica] Do you want flash with that, sir? (was: heresy)
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:05:38 -0400

	Francesco,

	I am not disagreeing with you, but I have a question (or
observation).  Is fill flash an age thing or what?  I am an older (but not
old) fart and I never use fill flash with 35mm. My Nikon F4/SB24 handles it
well but I don't think I have ever used the combination outside. When I see
obvious fill flash shots from others, I don't like the look.  Maybe it's
because for the first 30 years of my photographic life, the tools weren't
readily available or were awkward, so they were seldom used.
	My M6s have never had a flash attached. (I have used reflectors from
time to time).

	Just wondering...

	Ken