Subject: Re: [Leica] FRIDAY SALE LEICA COPIES $75 Each
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:26:14 +0000

The good Fed-3's and green Fed 2 are gone the rest are now just $75 each
shipped US
and are in EX or better condition
Each includes a normal lens and a case they all work fine

Fed 5 qty 1 meter seems fine else fine 1980's model black 5 f2.8 lens. I
have shot with a 5c for years and been quite happy with it

Fed 2 BLACK BODY various lenses FIVE available best will go first

Jupiter Zorki 4 50 f2 qty 1

Fed 5b non metered version of Fed 5 and 5c. One available

e mail wants and name address and phone and I will send them your way US
Mail insured Priority Mail COD

Thanks

The good Fed-3's and green Fed 2 are gone the rest are $75 each shipped US
and are in EX or better condition
Each includes a normal lens and a case they all work fine

Fed 5 qty 1 meter seems fine else fine 1980's model black 5 f2.8 lens. I
have shot with a 5c for years and been quite happy with it

Fed 2 BLACK BODY various lenses FIVE available best will go first

Jupiter Zorki 4 50 f2 qty 1

Fed 5b non metered version of Fed 5 and 5c. One available

e mail wants and name address and phone and I will send them your way US
Mail insured Priority Mail COD

Thanks

Mark