Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar report
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:46:08 -0400

Hello, Dan
I really enjoy using my M-6 with the Tri-Elmar. I am in a wheelchair and
moving to get the best angle, etc. was always the reason why I would take
my R-8 as a first choice. I could use the zoom lenses and size the photo
without moving. This lenses has really made the M-6 much more versatile for
me. I am not a professional photographer and during the last few months I
have really enjoyed becoming a Leica Dealer. I have the Tri-Elmar in stock
for $2295 - choose either: LHSA membership for a year; free Metz 20 strobe
or Free Fed-Ex 3 shipping.
Patrick R. McKee
PNN
prm@photonewsnetwork.com