Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar report
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:51:58 -0400

I have started to take my M-6 with me more often. It gives me more options
without carrying several lenses. My photo needs are not as extreme as a
professional photographer. I took photos at the LHSA photo shoot and passed
them around, the comments were positive, but, I was careful to point out
that I am not a professional and please be gentle.
I like the lenses and would hope that one day there will be a choice like
50-75-90.
Thanks,
Pat

prm@photonewsnetwork.com

> From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
> To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri-ELmar report
> Date: Friday, May 15, 1998 8:28 PM
>
> My thanks goes to Mr. Puts for his outstanding review of the Tri-Elmar.
I'm