Subject: [Leica] Teds Vintage Aspherical ;-)
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 11:21:50 EDT

 With all due respect to Ted who because of his old age,  I love and
 respect like a father ;-) --- it is to be expected that any new product
 manufacturers spend a lot of money on for R&D will be better than
 the preceded.  Of course there are vintage years for Leica as well as
 good wine & Detroit has produced a few lemons itself, but I live on
 the assumption that this years model will be better than last years
 (except when it comes to music, wine & photographers).

 Marvin (lemon) Moss