Subject: Re: [Leica] Help
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 22:01:34 +0200

I have had the same experience. Having just acquired my first Leica M, I have
tried it at my son's baseball games, with the 1.4/75mm lens. I did get some decent
pictures, but to be honest with myself, I think that my Pentax SLRs with the
80-200mm lens will be a better choice.

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium