Subject: Re: [Leica] Televit
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 01:59:25 EDT

Doug,

You probably read this in the last issue of Viewfinder.  Yes, you can do this
using the 14138 adapter for the 280 head to be mounted on the Televit.  The
only two problems I can see with this are 1) Trying to find the adapter -
scarce item, really hard to find and 2) trying to buy a Televit without buying
the 400 or 560 head.  These two heads are f/5.6, so that takes care of your
faster requirement.  I have not tried out the 280 on the Televit, as even 400
seems a little short for most of my applications.

BTW, I was shooting the 560 today.  Lots of sunshine and 400 film at f/5.6 was
giving me exposure times of 1/4000 to 1/8000.  But it was breezy, and the 560
acts like a wind sock in these conditions.  Lots of fun holding it still to
shoot.  Have to see what my results are Monday.

Bill Rosauer