Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6HM
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 09:02:14 -0400

>Is the M6 louder or quieter than the older M cameras?

I'm not sure about other M cameras, but one thing that struck me was how
similar the sound of my brand new HM is compared with my 10 year old
regular M6.  I never used my old M6 in professional manner, but over the
years it has seen a lot of use.  When I got home with my HM, the first
thing I did was to compare it both visually and aurally (?) to my old M6.
My old M6 hadn't aged very much!

Dan C.