Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 1.4 Aspherical Comparison:
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 17:59:42 -0700

you could also make a ground glass to fit in the m6 film aperature.
you would mount an R lens with the adapter noted below, focus on
the ground glass, load and shoot.

you must shoot a new roll for each R lens.

and of course, you have to get the working side of the ground
glass to exactly match the working depth of the film.
(this is the one really tricky thing about a view camera.)

bmw