Subject: Re: [Leica] Discount for LUGers, was: M6 HM Serial Numbers
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:43:36 -0400

I always try to accommodate the potential customer. I am currently offering
some incentives LHSA membership or free shipping or Metz 20 strobe. Some
have simply asked for the discount instead of the incentive. Others have
asked for in house financing which can be a savings especially to someone
who is going to charge and pay of in six months. They save the finance
charges. Some of these incentives are only available in the US, but, I have
shipped out of the country, not Leica, but, Sea & Sea underwater camera
systems.
I guess the best advice would be to ask the dealer, but, price is not
everything. The dealer with the lowest price may not have the inventory.
Thanks,
Pat
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com