Subject: Re: [Leica] Discount for LUGers - not with me
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:51:44 -0400

Dear Al,
I have a relatively extensive inventory - 2 R-8; 3 M-6; 20 or so lenses,
more heavily on the M side than the R and a relatively complete Leica
binocular line. All are Leica USA products with warranty. Yes, the P&S
(usually 6-10 in stock) market moves more quickly than lets say the M-
line, but, I am committed to Leica and only sell Leica and Sea&Sea
Underwater cameras,  and the Bogen line (but, I only stock Metz 20 and 40).

Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com
1-732-288-0009