Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL2MOT
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:39:45

Hi,

 According to the Leica Pocket Book, the last batch of the SL2MOT produced
in 1975 is 1421001-1421150.  I know somebody who has one with 144xxxx.
This puzzles me.  Is this one made unofficially like some more SL Olympic
version were made after official 1000 were made to meet the demand?  Does
any of you have any information on this?  This number still falls in the
SL2 category though.

Regards,
David