Subject: Re: [Leica] Collapsible 90mm Elmar in f:2.8*
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:18:44

Hi,

  Once we started talking about the 90, why is the 90/2.8 Elmarit so much
valued compared with the new 90/2.8 Elmarit-M.  It is my understanding that
optically the new one is better and the only possible reason I can think of
is that the new one is a tad bulkier.  I do not care too much.  I have seen
mint 90 Elmarit fetches close to $1000 for the chrome and over $1000 for
the black.  Any thoughts?

Regards,
David