Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6HM vs M6J , the complete (?) story !
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:57:32 -0300

Dammit!  That just makes me angry all over again that the M6J was produced (and
thus priced) as a collectible rather than a user.  Sure, the HM gives us the
higher magnification.  But the M6J looks the way an M should, while happening
to have a meter.  I wanted one when it came out, I still want one, and I
couldn't and can't justify the inflated price.  Dammit.

 -Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>