Subject: [Leica] new M6 user questions
From: "don ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:27:59 -0400

Hi - I'm a new M6 owner, and new to this list.

The M6 I purchased was used, but only for
3 months.  The base-plate protective sticker
was still in the back of the instruction book,
but when I removed it, it came along with
some of the paper.  I suspect it had gotten
hot in storage - no way to know how long it
was on the dealers shelf.

Can you buy those protective stickers separately?

#2:  Does it seem strange that the 0.85 version
of the M6 comes only in black?  I emailed to Leica,
and they advised there is no plan to make a chrome
version available.  Any comment on this?

don ferrario