Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Autofocus and Leica/ innovate or die
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:11:50 +0000

Standard Comment from LUG Gangmember:

Christian:

You provocative guy you.  Not that you're all wrong, of course.  But you DO
like to tweak us old, curmudgeonly, stick-in-the-mud Leica users don't you .
I'm 96 by the way, and the fact that I have a 19 month old son proves that
while I have lost my mind, I haven't lost everything -- I just can't find
it.  I also use an original Leica M1 which I bought new for $49.  And it is
still the best camera Leica ever made, no matter what anyone says.  M3's and
M2's are for sissies I say.  I did hear hear Leica is coming out with a new
camera soon though.  The "M4" I think it's called.

I ask you sir, do you use a Leica and, if so, why?

John McLeod