Subject: Re: [Leica] Eisenstaedt and Leicas
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:38:25 -0500

At 08:37 PM 5/22/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Leicas, and Nikon, but the SLR doesn't look like any Nikon I remember.
>The ISBN is 0 14 00.5073 6, for those who would like to try hunt it down,
>it was $9 well invested, and has inspired me to try improve my candid
>portraits.

He used a lot of Nikon stuff. He donated all his lenses to the University
of Missouri while I was there. He had all sorts of exotic lenses from
Nikon, like a 1000mm f/5 mirror lens, some very wide fisheye. And the 1.2
Noctilux for his M cameras.
- --

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!