Subject: [Leica] Photokina '98
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 17:25:05 -0400

There is a fair to excellent chance that I will be able to attend Photokina
this September next to my unstinting delight:  I mentioned this to our
noted LUG'er and Leica Lens Analyist, Erwin Puts, and he suggested we take
a head-count to consider whether a special Leica seminar might be scheduled.

If those who will be present at Photokina will send me by PRIVATE E-mail
their dates of attendance, I'll see what we can possibly arrange.  The
affair will begin, I believe, on the 15th of September -- Press Day -- and
will run through the 19th, though most folks don't seem to linger that long.

It would be an honour to meet some of you guys in person and to possibly
hoist a brew or two with you.  I WILL warn you, however, that Erwin has a
wicked knowledge of Star Trek trivia and will bedevil us all with his
knowledge of ENTERPRISE as well as Leica!

Time is of some import here, as nothing moves rapidly at Solms, and we need
to know PDQ (right away, for those unacquainted with American slang).  If
you are a possible, but not a definite, please so indicate!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!