Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Practices...
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 12:19:15 EDT

Thanks Bryan Willman for positng these photo tips.

There are 3 things I enjoy from participating in the LUG:

1.  Meeting (albeit via e-mail) others with common interests.  Hopefully will
meet some of you in person one day.

2.  Hearing rumors of new equipment from Leica (or Abramson).

3.  Learing new techniques on how to use my Leica more effictively (including
film recommendations).

I would like very much to hear more "field experiences" from some of you
Luggers who are working pros.  Your good counsel is always welcome.

TIA

Arturo