Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast M6 Focusing - Was Something Else!
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 03:57:05 EDT

<< Even if you have a 25 foot zone of apparent focus, there is still only a
 sliver
 of that zone that is in perfect, super sharp focus, right? >>

I guess so.  I'm under the impression that with a small apurature and a wide
angle of view, that sliver of "absolute perfect focus" is somewhat blurred, a
grey area (not literally, mind you, pardon the pun :)), but I think it would
be hard to identify that sweet spot!!

Perhaps a Lugger with great knowledge in optics could answer this better (or
correctly :) ).

Arturo