Subject: Re: [Leica] Dust...
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 20:11:30 +0100

Neal Findley wrote:

>Ted said:
>
>>Now if you'd like that as a testimonial fine, other wise don't worry about
>>species in the view finder, as they wont be obvious in the M6 viewfinder in
>

>Ted is an expert in all things of Leica use - even some things one would
>never guess - he could have even substituted feces for species after his
>bovine incident.  Ted, just got back from Waterton Canada - boy was I
>impressed.  Has to be one of the most beautiful areas in the world.  Had
>hoped to get to Victoria after also visiting Olympic Park but ran out of
>time (and money).  Looking forward to seeing you in Cape Cod.

Hi Neal

Thanks for pointing out my wrong word use regarding "thingies" in the M6
viewfinder!:)

My  mistaken word (species) should have been "speckie" things !!:)
However, I guess under the circumstance of last years "bovine event" your
choice of "feces"  would have been quite accurate! :)

<<<< Had hoped to get to Victoria after also visiting Olympic Park but ran
out of time (and money).>>>>>>>>

That'll do you in everytime. Certainly the money!:)

Glad to hear you are attending the Leica seminar in October, look forward
to seeing you again.:)

ted