Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant's book
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 07:32:12 +0100

>>And - a question, on which I don't know an answer yet: Did Ted forget
>>to remove the hose/tube in the self-portrait (plate 96), or would the
>>picture loose some of the exitement ?
>
>But I forgot to say:
>Don't answer on that question, Ted.
>I want to find out myself.

Alf,

I wont say anything, be interesting to hear your answer! :)

Then I'll tell you the true story behind the picture! :) But you'll have to
promise not to tell anyone.  Now that should get your curiosity twitched!
:) :)

Everyone will know that's a Leica in "my hands!" But the.............? :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant