Subject: Re: [Leica] undeserved praise?
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 23:24:26 +0200

Hi again Erwin! I do appreciate your work very much!!! Raimo
PS: has anybody any experience of - well, I=B4m not sure if it is appro=
priate
to ask, but some other people have written about non-Leica lenses too -=
 the
21 mm and 28 mm lenses for Leica M marketed by Adorama & others. They w=
ere
tested by Popular Photography sometime ago and the report was positive.=
 Who
makes these lenses?

- ----------
> From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] undeserved praise?
> Date: 25. toukokuuta 1998 19:58
>=20
>=20
> >As for the 90mm/2.0 lens, the guru of all Leica lenses, Erwin Puts,
suggests
> >that in the 90mm length, the 2.8 Elmarit-M is a better choice. Or if=
 you
> >want speed, then the 1.4/75mm Summilux. You should take a look at
Erwin's