Subject: Re: [Leica] undeserved praise?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 22:43:45 +0200

Erwin,

I am sure there is something you do not know about Leica lenses, but I must say
that in the brief time since I have entered this wonderful world of Leica, I have
looked a lot at your pages and been amazed at the quality and objectivity found
there. I am in the fortunate situation of also being able to read Dutch, so I
have access to the full wealth of information on your site.

Nathan

Erwin Puts wrote:

> Thanks  for these very nice and complimentary words.
> I indeed have some knowledge about Leica lenses. I researched Leica lenses
> intensively and almost exlusively for at least five years in succession.
> But to be a guru would imply full knowledge of the subject.
> I have to admit that I consider myself as a person who has made the first
> steps  into a vast and mostly unchartered territory: the quality of leica
> lenses. As Marc has revealed I am a Startrek fan and I wholeheartedly
> subscribe to the mission of the Enterprise: to boldly go where no one has
> gone before.Consider the quality of Leica lenses as residing in the Delta
> quadrant. I am still exploring!
> But Q is in my way.
> I still learn every day a bit more about these amazing pieces of glass,
> humbly residing in their cages.
>
> Erwin

- --
Nathan Wajsman