Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Age
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 16:14:27 -0700

My first Leicas were purchased when I was 22 in 1968. I was making a little
over
a dollar an hour, but had access to inexpensive used models at my work in
Stockholm. Within a year I had two bodies (black M2's) and four lenses, and
not much money. Today I marvel at what good priorities I had way back then!

I still have both cameras and all but one of the lenses. So what should I
do to celebrate our 30th anniversary?

Regards,
Gary Todoroff