Subject: [Leica] Re: Elitism and the PRO
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:46:19 -0400

Hello, Alan and other Leicaphiles;

My usual definition of a 'professional' is someone who does something even when they don't want to.  Adapting this to photographers, I suppose that a professional photographer is one who takes
photos even when they don't want to.  How's that?  (I'm afraid it doesn't tie in well to your concept of many working professionals not being able to afford Leica systems, though!)

Bruce