Subject: Re: [Leica] sharpness discussion
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:41:44 -0400

At 01:51 PM 5/26/98 +0000, Eric Welch wrote:
>Then let me ask again... Which M6 lenses are retrofocus?

I recall that all versions of the 2.8/21 are retrofocus.  The Russian
Russar MR-2 is not retrofocus and, of course, does allow metering, so it IS
possible to design a non-retrofocus 20mm lens which will allow metering.  I
seem to remember that the Canon 19mm also allows metering on an M6, as does
the non-retrofocus 8/15 Zeiss Hologon.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!