Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting Stories
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:14:58 -0400

Charles,

Wonderful anecdote. Please keep them coming. You speak much truth that
appeals to and has too much meaning for all of us. And for those of you
who've been on the LUG for awhile it prompts me to wonder where Oddmund
is these days.

Carl S.

Charles wrote:

> A week or so ago I related a Leica experience for the first time and Ted
> Grant was kind enough to welcome more. So here's another. Traditionaly, I
> just watch and lurk and absorb, the photographers way, but I feel
> compelled to relate an experience.

SNIP
He changed me. I see differently becouse of his eyes. He (and many more
like
> him) is down there somewhere. In a remote village of the Third World,
> making photos we all dream of making. Photos of life.
>
> I apologize if I ramble on and on but it seems as though this has
> relevance in our lifes.
>
> Charles

- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.