Subject: Re: [Leica] Real men don't use a meter!
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:26:58 -0500

I first started in this game back in the mid 50's and used the 'sunny 16' in
probably 90 percent of my photos...used various metered slr's for years and
I guess I just forgot about it until last weekend,  I made the 'watermill'
tour in southern Missouri, using my M3 and a IIIC.. I had an MR meter and an
incident meter with me, but caught myself using the rule without even
thinking about it...jeeeez I'm glad I finally went to Leicas.

Tom