Subject: Re: [Leica] Real men don't use a meter!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:08:54 -0700

The following discourse is OK for most people, but if your worldly income
is riding on producing stunning photographs for an AD agency or magazine,
on slow color film (no latitude) and you are using polarizers and grads, I
would indeed have every bit of equipment I could possibly need, and would
constantly use it. Perfect exposure, for particular parts of an image,
change with the shooting angle vs. the sun. Use an incident meter and you
will know. Move it in a 90 degree arc and watch it change.

Jim