Subject: Re: [Leica] Brand New M3 for the price of a M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 22:25:53 -0500

At 12:38 AM 5/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>The word new does not mean unused. It is a loosely defined word.
>My dictionary defines it as "lightly used".

The denotative meaning can have little meaning in a business transaction.
The Connotative meaning of a word can be much more important, and
informative. No one has a RIGHT to sell Leicas. They can sell them the way
Leica wants, or they can sell Ricoh, or whatever.
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.