Subject: [Leica] TID> Leica-Users List Digest V3 #88
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 11:55:02 -0500

Change the *&^%$# Subject line!  It's rude to post using *Leica-Users
List Digest V3 #88* as a subject.  This makes me about as mad as R8
bashers inflame Ted :-)

If you need help/advice on how to edit a Subject line, please ask for it
and someone will surely provide it.

If you are using a modern mail client like OE, Communicator, Eudora,
etc.  I recommend using the non-Digest form of the list and routing
Leica mail into a folder.  It's far more convenient to read/edit/respond
when you filter your mail rather than using the Digest form.

Bud