Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> Fixed Mirror
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 01:31:13 EDT

Bryan Willman Wrote:

<< I like Eos1nRS cameras very much, and think
 they're the most M6 like of SLRs.  (Shocked?
 Here's a list of things that both cameras get you:) >>

Bryan:

When I first saw the  R8 with its almost-flat top, I thought it might have the
fixed mirror---I thought that would make the R8 more "M-like."  I imagine its
possible to come up with a hybrid...although I'm not sure why...

An M is an M, and I'm most greatful for that!

Arturo