Subject: Re: [Leica] E6 processing
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 11:23:50 +0000

The E-6 kits I've seen include a tip or instruction sheet. You might
want to pick up a 600 ml or 1200 ml 3-bath kit for a trial. Time and
solution temperature especially that of the first developer are very
critical to this process. So you  will need a consistent, accurate
thermometer along with some means of keeping your chemistry at the
proper temperature during processing.

For chemistry for both Kodak & Fuji films, I use the Photocolor 3
bath E6 kits with satisfactory results

Roy