Subject: [Leica] M6 precautions
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:32:50 +0000

LUGs

Yesterday I attended my godson's graduation & brought along a bag
containing the M6 & lenses along with a Nikon slr with motor drive &
80-200.  Having heeded all the messages about preventing battery
drain on the M6, I stored it with the shutter speed set at B.
Unfortunately, I was not as careful with the slr.  Because the motor
drive was not powered down before I stowed it, I have one roll of 36
exposures of a Domke interior.  A word to the wise . . . .

And to the fellow using the R7  in Northfield, Massachusetts
yesterday if he is among the LUG: greetings and sorry we didn't get
a chance to talk Leica

Roy