Subject: Re: [Leica] Design R8 Part 2(final)
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 12:29:33 -0700

Hello all,

During our recent sale a customer asked "Why are you selling the R8 for so
little? Are they going to be discontinued?" Ernst Hartman replied that Leica
spent $40 Million (USD) on the development of the R8.

With that kind of investment, we will be looking at this styling for some
time!

Jeff Alford
Keeble & Shuchat Photography